Aplus NSR style TAN/FDE 7 inches M-LOK free float AR15 handguard mlok bevel edge fits .223/5.56 rifles with steel barrel nut
- Color:Tan / Flat dark earth
- Material:Aluminum 6061-T6
- Fit:.223/5.56 Rifles
- Cutouts:M-LOK style
- Size:7 inches
New Aplus NSR style TAN/FDE 7 inches M-LOK free float AR15 handguard mlok bevel edge fits .223/5.56 rifles with steel barrel nut
- This handguard is made with 6061 aluminum extrusion and with being hard TAN / FDE coated under strict standards with top quality tooling, that will provide a premium handguard solution for lightweight builds.
- All the cutout edges are beveled to ensure the safety for handling.
- Being a free float system allows for increased accuracy and performance.
- The engraved grooves on the handguard body maintains the strength and stability that the shooters require by prevent from sliding.
- The top rail in Mil-spec is cut away with M-LOK slots at the front and rear end will be effectively for weight reduction and modularity.
- We pride ourselves on quality and safety, so our handguards allow you to properly control your rifle (or pistol) while still leaving lots of room to mount an angle hand stop, flashlight, laser, and a variety of accessories.
Adding this incredible handguard to any build will set it apart from all the others!
Come with steel barrel nut:
- KEEP UP TO DATE
- Sign up for our newsletter and follow us on social media